Pride and Prejudice, Tasha and Tasha.

So well, I wanted to discuss, is a book with great style of writing better or does the plot count on making it way better? Well, just recently, for my birthday, I bought a few books, namely Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Emma by Jane Austen, Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle, Marley and Me and another book. Usually, I would browse around the teen fiction place, grab a candy apple book and pay. Yesterday though, was a whole different story. I browsed through some classics and picked up those books. I wanted Merchant of Venice but I couldn't find any... sadly. I also wanted to buy a Ballack book but it was sold out!

So, I came back and started reading Pride and Prejudice, although my exam is nearing. I'm done right now but the style of the book was so different from the usual books I read. It was beautiful with a nice plot. Usually, Candy Apple books would make me have butterflies in my stomach but this book made me not want to put it down. Very engaging, I must say.

Right now, I'm watching the movie version starring Keira Knightley. I must say, after 1 part, I'm hooked. Never have I been hooked to a movie this fast. My mother told me I would hate Mr. Darcy through the book but I couldn't find him evil at all, I just couldn't stand Mr Wickham though! I almost thought, 'What is this Lydia doing running away with him???'. But, I was very happy that Darcy and Eliza ended up together, in the book. I don't know about the movie because I am not done.

So basically, I'm hooked to Jane Austen's work. Hoooray!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Sarcasm is what I speak.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.